The Reward The Reward

Really fantastic animation and story. Without a single word spoken, every single emotion and thought comes across clearly, and it's just a wonderful piece. I see in the Author Comments there's a plan to release a lot more content based around this animation. I hope they get all the funding they need, because this really was a pleasure to watch.

Sophisticus Sophisticus

Hurrah! Three cheers for Sophisticus! Oh how I wish this were a real holiday. Still, a jolly Sophisticus to all!
That said, smashing animation, old bean. I quite enjoyed the whole thing from beginning to end, and the song was rather catchy. Well done!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

One of Utah's Best

I cannot help it. I believe I already wrote a review for this animation once, but I'm a big fan of JohnnyUtah's animations (and the trademark JohnnyUtah voice), and this animation is one of my very favourites. I can't stop watching it.

Great points made about Facebook and Twitter. I'd have to agree entirely.

JohnnyUtah responds:

THANKS BUDDY

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

Worth Every Minute

It's been said probably a thousand times before below this review, but it's really worth watching the whole thing. It starts off interesting and quaint and the ending really jumps at you. I don't want to spoil too much by giving anything away, but I will say this much: even when the first shock comes, this piece keeps building upon with one more surprise after another. Well done.

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

A Great Showreel

There is some really amazing animation here and some spectacular (though sometimes disturbing) ideas at work. MasterAardvark really thinks outside the box and it's a joy to watch this reel and get inside some of that thought process. Well done.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Funny and Well Thoughout

I wasn't much of a fan of Avatar, but considering all of ridiculousness that is the Na'vi and the bizarre concepts that went into them for the sake of making a faux-race of beings that "seem real," this cartoon actually makes sense in relation to that world. It's hilarious in every way because of its parodist approach!

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Another Great Compilation from Egoraptor

Props for putting Dig Dug in there. That alone earns 10 stars. Never mind that you hit that right on the head. Hilarious.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Another Great Compilation

This compilation is definitely one of the better ones. I especially love the Final Fantasy 7 short. I'm a fan of the game, but it's so very true. How did they ever get anything done in that game with such head cases?
Oh, and the menu song is great!

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Great Video Game Parody Compilation

I loved the Resident Evil 4 parody especially. Oh those inventory systems...

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Better Than Transformers 2

I have to agree with foxhound5555. This is so much better than the actual movie...and it makes about as much sense too. Great work.