Level Up! Level Up!

An Uncertain Review...

The funny thing about this game is its fun to play, but I'm not sure about the premise. I've tried this game out twice now, and I'm really unsure where it stand with me. The whole idea of losing almost everything after your nightmares is unique and a great idea on one hand, but being on the receiving end of it sucks. Well done...I think.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

An Addictive Zombie-Fest

The game was a little hard at first (right around waves 6-8 was probably the hardest), but it was addictive, and I couldn't put it down until the game was completed.
Would have given this a 10, but it froze at Wave 37. I could still repair the car, but none of the zombies spawned and the ones on the screen just froze there. Otherwise it was a perfect way to spend a few hours.

Canabalt Canabalt

Highly Addictive!

My best so far is 1253m.

I love how the course is randomly generated as are the obstacles and events. Very well done.

The Fog Fall 3 The Fog Fall 3

Great Continuation

I really enjoyed this one. Very creepy, in a way. Though I do wonder why it is you don't have The Fog Fall 2 on Newgrounds.com? I didn't feel lost at all having not played it, but I would've liked to play that episode as well.

The Fog Fall The Fog Fall

A Strange but Good Game.

Much harder than the Scene of the Crime games, also by PastelGames. I needed the Walkthrough much more for this one. A little hard to put some of the pieces together. You really have to search a lot and there's a lot of trial and error. Still, good show!

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

Another Good Mystery Game in the SotC Series.

This game was a lot of fun and more involving than the original Scene of the Crime. I liked the story of the first one better, but this one was good as well (with the exception of one or two things that weren't properly explained).

The case took a considerable amount of time to solve. I only had to use the Walkthrough to find that necklace. Great job. I hope to see more of these.

The Scene Of the Crime The Scene Of the Crime

Gotta Search, Gotta Think.

This game was great. It took a couple of tries through to get the evidence (and I only needed the walkthrough once for one piece I couldn't find).

The only thing I wish is that the text at the end was slowed down just a tad. I couldn't get it all. Otherwise a great mystery game. Well done.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

A Great Puzzle Game

Excellent. I haven't played a game like this since Shadow Gate on the Nintendo. I loved this game, and the ending! Superb. I'm immediately moving over to Episode 2.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

A Fun and Fantastic Game

I remember, before I became a member (recently), I stumbled upon this game, just visiting Newgrounds. I was completely addicted to it (though I never finished it). I love that I found it again and now have the ability to not only finish it, but post about what a fun and enjoyable game it is.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Fun

I love the concept behind this, the sort of quick-draw fighting system. Also, it's great how every fighter has their introduction before the round starts. Funny and fun to play.