The Reward The Reward

Really fantastic animation and story. Without a single word spoken, every single emotion and thought comes across clearly, and it's just a wonderful piece. I see in the Author Comments there's a plan to release a lot more content based around this animation. I hope they get all the funding they need, because this really was a pleasure to watch.

Sophisticus Sophisticus

Hurrah! Three cheers for Sophisticus! Oh how I wish this were a real holiday. Still, a jolly Sophisticus to all!
That said, smashing animation, old bean. I quite enjoyed the whole thing from beginning to end, and the song was rather catchy. Well done!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

One of Utah's Best

I cannot help it. I believe I already wrote a review for this animation once, but I'm a big fan of JohnnyUtah's animations (and the trademark JohnnyUtah voice), and this animation is one of my very favourites. I can't stop watching it.

Great points made about Facebook and Twitter. I'd have to agree entirely.

JohnnyUtah responds:

THANKS BUDDY

Level Up! Level Up!

An Uncertain Review...

The funny thing about this game is its fun to play, but I'm not sure about the premise. I've tried this game out twice now, and I'm really unsure where it stand with me. The whole idea of losing almost everything after your nightmares is unique and a great idea on one hand, but being on the receiving end of it sucks. Well done...I think.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

An Addictive Zombie-Fest

The game was a little hard at first (right around waves 6-8 was probably the hardest), but it was addictive, and I couldn't put it down until the game was completed.
Would have given this a 10, but it froze at Wave 37. I could still repair the car, but none of the zombies spawned and the ones on the screen just froze there. Otherwise it was a perfect way to spend a few hours.

Canabalt Canabalt

Highly Addictive!

My best so far is 1253m.

I love how the course is randomly generated as are the obstacles and events. Very well done.

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

The Most Epic Song of All Time

This is really not an overstatement. In fact, it's almost embarrassing for a grown man to admit a song gets him as pumped up as this song does. It's epic in its own right, and cast to the background of one of the greatest games of all time (Castle Crashers) gives it a feeling of nostalgia and over-the-top humour that only adds to it's greatness.

Thank you David Orr!

8x10' behemoth display 8x10' behemoth display

A Great Castle Crashers Piece

It's simple, deceivingly cute, and yet a joy to look out. That's the magic of Dan Paladin's art. I love this piece and its healthy mix of a number of characters from the Behemoth (and the mind of Dan Paladin).

Castle Crashers Ad Castle Crashers Ad

A Great Caslte Crashers Piece

Great work on this one (and it's the piece that made me realise you did the character profile pictures and not Dan Paladin). Most of all, I love that the Blacksmith made it in (he's my favourite--wish he was playable), and the Red Dragon Knight came out fantastic.